Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

This will be an easter to remember!! Options
conner
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 7:23:22 PM
Groups: Member

Hey ladettes and fellas,

I cant believe i missed the initial sale of the tickets! oh well, shit happens i guess. as a newly converted lover of blues and all the great things that goes with it this will be my first bluesfest. Now at 23 that really is an outrage but once again, shit happens.

My question is, is camping really the best way to go? is there not people out there who hire beach houses? if so, would there be enough interest to say get around 10 random people to hire a beach house and make a real weekend out of it? just testing the waters, that is all
cutercomputer
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 1:42:52 PM

Groups: Member

conner wrote:

My question is, is camping really the best way to go? is there not people out there who hire beach houses? if so, would there be enough interest to say get around 10 random people to hire a beach house and make a real weekend out of it? just testing the waters, that is all

The answer to your question is that it's always better to have a house than to camp...in my opinion anyway. Moreover there is a group of 3 three of us coming from NZ who havn't got accomodation sorted yet, so we'd be starters for your proposal.
Having done this before I can tell you the optimum is 6-8 people because once you get to 10 it gets real hard to find places big enough.
Still we'll go with the flow. Lets see if there are any other takers.

“Of all noises, I think music is the least disagreeable.”
Samuel Johnson