Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Anyone heading to Nimbin Thursday the 1st? or FRiday 2nd? Options
gramo
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:29:28 PM
Groups: Member

Hi!
Myself and my friend are heading up to blues this year and were hoping to get to nimbin. Wondering if anyone was planning to head up there and we could grab a ride? We dont get up there till 11am on the THursday (so we miss out on all the tour buses), and dont really want to miss out on fridays entertainment by getting back late on the tour on Friday. If anyone could help us out we would greatly appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Grace and Erin
RaucousReg
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:53:25 PM

Why bother? Sniffer dogs will be present at BF- score before you head to Coleridge Cove and leave your stash at your camp.

namaste
RR
DaveHines1
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 9:17:18 AM

RaucousReg wrote:

Why bother? Sniffer dogs will be present at BF- score before you head to Coleridge Cove and leave your stash at your camp.

namaste
RR

Yeah. Saw a funny one last year: Two guy's walking in ahead of us, one a couple of metres in front of the other. First guy gets stopped by boys-in-blue with a friendly dog. Second guy takes a side step of about 2 metres and walks on. He gets about 20 metres down the road and another very friendly dog rushes up to him and starts jumping all over him. Talk about a look of surprise and horror. Guess he was more of a cat person.
charliebear
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 9:46:15 AM

gunja gunja gunja haha stick to pills

I eat veggies, i eat veggies, they taste good! =)
RaucousReg
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 6:19:45 PM

There was a survey conducted by the Chamber of Commerce asking "Why did you come to Nimbin?"" Over 90% said "To score"- how pathetic really! I would always get lifts out that way from pholk coming a long way to get ripped off at Nimbin! The funniest was a crew who got as far as the UK1 pub on the way home before they checked what they'd invested their hard earned in- Reg had to get out and walk a ways cause they were "Going back to Nimbin to kill three ferals!" Or the guy who told me how a crew of teens had pulled knives on him and demanded his $$$- he showed me the knife he then produced and, in a Croc Dundee moment, asked who wanted to find out what bone looked like first!

I recall sitting in a coffee shop in the bin and asking a then neighbour, (Robin who used to busk outside Red Devil), what it was about the Bin- his reply was that it was a bit like wearing tails- fun once in a while but it takes a special person to do it all the time!

Honestly, nice town but...

namaste
RR
batbm002
Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:25:06 PM

I have been to Nimbin every year before Blues fest. Always got excellent weed and never had an ounce of trouble. Use your imagination to get it into the fest, the dogs are never there for the whole day anyway. I just bury mine then go out later and get it.
today4644
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 12:00:58 AM
Groups: Guest

What a pack of desperado's having to bury your stash. How pathetic. And to have to drop pills when all that awesome entertainment is there at your feet. I get my high just listening to that and dancing. I just cant understand why people have to disrespect their bodies with that shit. Get councilling and sort out the underlying cause for the need to take the stuff in the first place i say.
izzy965
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:32:02 PM

Guest wrote:
What a pack of desperado's having to bury your stash. How pathetic. And to have to drop pills when all that awesome entertainment is there at your feet. I get my high just listening to that and dancing. I just cant understand why people have to disrespect their bodies with that shit. Get councilling and sort out the underlying cause for the need to take the stuff in the first place i say.
Jesus christ another one of these ppl who are high on life lol , so i take it you have never disrespected your body with junk food then or anything else that might be "bad" for you.
coppinafield19
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 6:43:33 PM

Hey Today4644, Could i please score a bag of natural high of you??? .... I hear you get the good sh*t!?!?!
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:21:45 AM
Groups: Guest

batbm002 wrote:
Always got excellent weed and never had an ounce of trouble. I just bury mine then go out later and get it.

Now that's a different variation of an easter egg hunt!
Maccain09
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 11:31:55 AM

awesome entertainment is there at your feet. I get my high just listening to that and dancing.

Life many other desparados that head to byron/nimbin at fest time.

I used to get high off life - but unfortunately I built up a tolerence. .....