Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Thanks for not shutting down the forum! Options
curlyloc
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 10:49:47 AM
Groups: Member

Didn't see what happened with the 'personal attacks' a week ago, but am v v pleased that Pete decided to keep the forum.

It has been a source of entertainment, gig updates and musical knowledge for me for over 4 years now and I would be sorry to see it disappear. Not to mention the friendships forged over shared (and otherwise!) musical taste. I have now met a few people in person after chatting here, which would not have happened without this forum.

Thanks Pete!

Buddy Guy is without doubt the best guitar player alive.......the way he plays is beyond anyone. Amen
ScottM
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 11:03:00 AM

Seconded.

And thanks for some of today's great announcements by the way. Jon Cleary is a favourite, I am looking forward to another round of Rodriguez, and have yet to see John Mayall. Following on from Galactic being announced last week, this is looking very strong.
mcloud
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 11:17:29 AM

happy to see the forum back!

very, very good lineup!!! think it is far more diverse than a few of the previous.

waffles
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 11:36:35 AM

welcome back! loving the 2nd lineup-its just gets better. john mayall hopefully will be joined by some of the guitarists that served their apprenticeships with him.that alone would me worth the ticket price.
peter as they say-. you cant keep all the people happy all the time. but by christ,youve certainly tried.thanks.

I don't want to hang up my rock n roll shoes
I get a good time feeling every time I hear those blues.
c0kebloke
Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 2:55:33 AM
Groups: Guest

curlyloc wrote:
Didn't see what happened with the 'personal attacks' a week ago, but am v v pleased that Pete decided to keep the forum.

It has been a source of entertainment, gig updates and musical knowledge for me for over 4 years now and I would be sorry to see it disappear. Not to mention the friendships forged over shared (and otherwise!) musical taste. I have now met a few people in person after chatting here, which would not have happened without this forum.

Thanks Pete!

Agree with you 100% i've discovered some great music & met some wonderful people due to my involvement on the board & hope to keep on doing so long into the future.