Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Blindman's Blues Forum Options
Tom1960
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:30:10 AM
Groups: Member

Hey guys. If anyone feels this post is inappropriate, PLEASE delete this and for that matter my account. I just wanted to give you good folks here a headsup about a global blues music forum I help promote. It's called Blindman's Blues Forum. Click Here We have a very active blues music forum with over 5000 registered members and over 455,000 posts on our message board. We have a few Aussie contributers on the forum already and it would be great if we could see a few folks here drop by. The majority of the membership is US and UK based with large European contingent as well. No arm twisting here of course. If folks here are not interested, hopefully no harm done. I do these promotional things on occasion visiting various blues music websites. That's why I dropped on in here. Any questions, feel free to either email me or PM. I'd be glad to answer any and all questions. Again, if this promotional ruffles some feathers here, don't hesitate to remove it and me as well. It is not my intention to stir things up here. Hopefully hear from you guys soon? Regards,
Tom
greybeard
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:52:12 AM

Can't possibly be a problem, have been reading Blueswriter's reviews there for three or more years.
Sure it was recommended on the previous incarnation of this board.

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
c0kebloke
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:23:56 PM
Groups: Guest

greybeard wrote:
Can't possibly be a problem.

Agree mr beard as it's not exactly Competition but an expansion of our interest in the same thing.
I see they have a new member who go's by the name Howlin Bindog - that name rings a bell!
HowlinBindog
Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:02:35 PM

;)
Tom1960
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:00:44 AM

Hi guys. Glad to see some of you dropped on over to the site. Even if you have little time available in your schedule, you can at least bookmark the site for future reference as I have already done with the Bluesfest Forum.
c0kebloke
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:32:54 AM

did try to register but no luck as i got no email reply.
Bad luck as it seems a friendly place to post but never mind i shall just have a read as i dont have that much to offer compared to most posters but like to still like to be part of things.
Tom1960
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:19:59 AM

c0kebloke wrote:
did try to register but no luck as i got no email reply.
Bad luck as it seems a friendly place to post but never mind i shall just have a read as i dont have that much to offer compared to most posters but like to still like to be part of things.

Any chance you might have registered as "Bingo"? Sometimes these things don't happen automatically. I'll PM you here once I find out your account has been approved.
greybeard
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:37:23 AM

I would say there's a big chance
Cokebloke was Bingo Bongo until the Police started looking for him
Luckily they picked Peter Sterling up instead,the resemblance is uncanny.

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.