Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

BOB DYLAN X5 Options
skot20_58
Posted: Sunday, May 7, 2017 6:41:08 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 870
Points: -561
Yuck


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 4:33:49 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 773
Points: -3,861
Location: Struggletown
skot20_58 wrote:
Yuck

Can't say I disagree but there's always other tents.
To each their own.


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
bucetti1
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 4:38:25 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2011
Posts: 906
Points: 305
He might have been refering to dear Grace?

When they go low-we go high.
skot20_58
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 5:48:55 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 870
Points: -561
bucetti1 wrote:
He might have been refering to dear Grace?



Nope Bob. I'm a recent convert and really like him but definitely don't want to have him stinking up bluesfest for 5 nights. He was terrible live last time.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:13:45 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 773
Points: -3,861
Location: Struggletown
skot20_58 wrote:
bucetti1 wrote:
He might have been refering to dear Grace?



Nope Bob. I'm a recent convert and really like him but definitely don't want to have him stinking up bluesfest for 5 nights. He was terrible live last time.

If you can't find something else in the other tents you may be at the wrong fest?


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
skot20_58
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:36:57 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 870
Points: -561
c0kebloke wrote:
skot20_58 wrote:
bucetti1 wrote:
He might have been refering to dear Grace?



Nope Bob. I'm a recent convert and really like him but definitely don't want to have him stinking up bluesfest for 5 nights. He was terrible live last time.

If you can't find something else in the other tents you may be at the wrong fest?


I'd rather 1 night of bob and 4 nights of 4 other bands.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:58:17 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 773
Points: -3,861
Location: Struggletown
skot20_58 wrote:
c0kebloke wrote:
skot20_58 wrote:
bucetti1 wrote:
He might have been refering to dear Grace?



Nope Bob. I'm a recent convert and really like him but definitely don't want to have him stinking up bluesfest for 5 nights. He was terrible live last time.

If you can't find something else in the other tents you may be at the wrong fest?


I'd rather 1 night of bob and 4 nights of 4 other bands.

Agree,would add more variety.


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
humanracin
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 8:12:36 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/20/2010
Posts: 374
Points: 566

Its never going to happen anyway.
skot20_58
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 2:39:23 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 870
Points: -561
humanracin wrote:

Its never going to happen anyway.



I can't believe I got sucked into such a stupid post by such a tosser.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
bucetti1
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 4:33:06 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2011
Posts: 906
Points: 305
Dear Skot.
With regards to the tosser reference,my wife agrees with you totally.
I think however you need to lighten up just a bit.
Thank you for your assessment.

When they go low-we go high.
skot20_58
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:23:51 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 870
Points: -561
bucetti1 wrote:
Dear Skot.
With regards to the tosser reference,my wife agrees with you totally.
I think however you need to lighten up just a bit.
Thank you for your assessment.



No


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
bucetti1
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:34:53 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2011
Posts: 906
Points: 305
Ok just keep taking your meds.

When they go low-we go high.
skot20_58
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:58:18 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 870
Points: -561
bucetti1 wrote:
Ok just keep taking your meds.



Not talking


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
Aussiecroc
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 8:52:22 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/6/2012
Posts: 73
Points: 31
Bob Dylan 25th April 2011 was epic. Highlights...Tangled Up In Blue and Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee. Had so much fun!!!
youngbill
Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 8:58:23 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 211
Points: 572
Well it makes sense when you think about it. He plays five shows, so can do a couple of more 'challenging' shows and and a couple of crackers. Good planning.
InfidelRider
Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 1:16:11 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/13/2013
Posts: 84
Points: 179
humanracin wrote:

Is this a scam to sell more tickets, I just can't see Bob Dylan agreeing to anything like this?

I remember Peter Noble saying that that Bob had told him that he wanted to come back and play every day.
c0kebloke
Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 4:16:46 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 773
Points: -3,861
Location: Struggletown
bucetti1 wrote:
Ok just keep taking your meds.

Not sure if that advice is safe after all last time he took certain meds @ bf things didn't go well for him.


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
skot20_58
Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 5:53:10 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 870
Points: -561
c0kebloke wrote:
bucetti1 wrote:
Ok just keep taking your meds.

Not sure if that advice is safe after all last time he took certain meds @ bf things didn't go well for him.



Things are fine.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
c0kebloke
Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 6:01:40 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 773
Points: -3,861
Location: Struggletown
skot20_58 wrote:
c0kebloke wrote:
bucetti1 wrote:
Ok just keep taking your meds.

Not sure if that advice is safe after all last time he took certain meds @ bf things didn't go well for him.



Things are fine.

Pleased to hear it ;)


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
bucetti1
Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:20:09 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2011
Posts: 906
Points: 305
So am i.

When they go low-we go high.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.165 seconds.