Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Suggestions for 2018 Options
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, June 5, 2017 10:08:20 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 761
Points: -3,897
Location: Struggletown
Aussiecroc wrote:
valkrie wrote:
Aussiecroc, The Royal Southern Brotherhood are not touring. They appear to have broken up.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

dejavu.
Either that or you may be reiterating ....or memory failure nearly as bad as mine.
If it's the last welcome to my world,it's a bloody frustrating one! ;)
For me Devon Allman was just as good with his band if not even better so no real loss if you like that style of music.


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
kielsteel
Posted: Friday, June 9, 2017 1:29:11 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/5/2013
Posts: 84
Points: -1,079
Location: Kiama, NSW
eileenk9 wrote:
deapeasea0000 wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
donny20 wrote:
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
Chris Cornell


I dream about this too. May as well make it Soundgarden. They are still touring. Drool


no they are not :-(


So sad.

Anxious


Hi Eileen, thought you might want to check out this article.
Saying Pearl Jam may be headling the NRL Grand Final...does that mean an October tour???
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-locks-in-grand-final-entertainment-nrl-close-to-confirming-its-entertainment/news-story/2c845b963f7fe866ea86506544158faa
eileenk9
Posted: Friday, June 9, 2017 9:21:54 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 947
Points: -2,269
Location: Northern NSW
kielsteel wrote:

Hi Eileen, thought you might want to check out this article.
Saying Pearl Jam may be headling the NRL Grand Final...does that mean an October tour???
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-locks-in-grand-final-entertainment-nrl-close-to-confirming-its-entertainment/news-story/2c845b963f7fe866ea86506544158faa


Yes I saw that today. Pearl Jam announced earlier this year that there would be no touring this year. I doubt they would come all the way to Australia just to play 3 or 4 songs at a football grand final.

mccin0000
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 12:27:17 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/5/2016
Posts: 202
Points: -1,654
The "Jammers" would be perfect for the pre grand final Show

they need a band with 3 hits and that what the jammers are to most music lovers that have moved on from the Seattle scene from he early 90s -

I'm alive -

Jeremy -

and the version of Jeremy about a girl "Daughter" aka Jeremy part 2 or Jeremy's sister.

Daughter reminds me of Meltallica when they had commercial success with the epic unforgiven and went back in for another bite with unforgiven 2.

midfielder
Posted: Sunday, June 11, 2017 4:26:18 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/16/2012
Posts: 166
Points: 140
mgeaston0000
Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 8:54:06 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/12/2017
Posts: 1
Points: 3
The band I would really like to see play anywhere in Australia is KAMCHATKA from Sweden, Thomas Jnr Anderson is probably my favourite guitar player in the world at the moment, he can play anything from blues to hard rock and jazz, and has an amazing voice, the most diverse band I have heard in 20 years, the moment I heard them I bought every album they had released!

https://youtu.be/3xWQScrVqvI
TheLoneRanger
Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 10:34:03 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/19/2008
Posts: 3,639
Points: 8,697
Location: 46* South
If you want to see a REAL guitar you need the Red Elvises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLHXP5QL8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdWjYuwTTrU
"An artist never really chooses when and where they will play.It is for promoters to make offers.It comes down as to whether tours are financially viable." Quote John Mayall.
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 11:09:35 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 761
Points: -3,897
Location: Struggletown
mgeaston0000 wrote:
The band I would really like to see play anywhere in Australia is KAMCHATKA from Sweden, Thomas Jnr Anderson is probably my favourite guitar player in the world at the moment, he can play anything from blues to hard rock and jazz, and has an amazing voice, the most diverse band I have heard in 20 years, the moment I heard them I bought every album they had released!

https://youtu.be/3xWQScrVqvI

I liked some of the clips that I checked out on YouTube .... btw have you heard of the band Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado?
May be worth a listen if you like something along the same line ... but this Swedish band are
lot are more a blues band rather than mixing things as much as the band you were posting.


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
freexone
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 12:30:50 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/16/2011
Posts: 189
Points: -30,800
Location: Everywhere and nowhere...
Cat Stevens
Back better than ever..
I believe that he would be a 'very' popular headline act.
InfidelRider
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:46:18 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/13/2013
Posts: 82
Points: 173
Heath Green and The Makeshifters
Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado
Left Lane Cruiser
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Laurence Jones
littlewillie
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:20:31 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2008
Posts: 543
Points: 1,580
InfidelRider wrote:
Heath Green and The Makeshifters
Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado
Left Lane Cruiser
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Laurence Jones


Left Lane Cruiser would make my festival.
c0kebloke
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:33:45 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 761
Points: -3,897
Location: Struggletown
littlewillie wrote:
InfidelRider wrote:
Heath Green and The Makeshifters
Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado
Left Lane Cruiser
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Laurence Jones


Left Lane Cruiser would make my festival.

Be happy to see all on that list along with Henry's funeral shoe - https://youtu.be/bYmEUrpVKI0


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
InfidelRider
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:14:09 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/13/2013
Posts: 82
Points: 173
c0kebloke wrote:
littlewillie wrote:
InfidelRider wrote:
Heath Green and The Makeshifters
Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado
Left Lane Cruiser
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
Laurence Jones


Left Lane Cruiser would make my festival.

Be happy to see all on that list along with Henry's funeral shoe - https://youtu.be/bYmEUrpVKI0

Based on the song that you've posted, these guys go straight onto my wishlist.
midfielder
Posted: Friday, June 23, 2017 10:55:20 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/16/2012
Posts: 166
Points: 140
This guy

The Freshmen | The Verve Pipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZiBws51At0
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, June 26, 2017 2:50:24 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 761
Points: -3,897
Location: Struggletown
freexone wrote:
Cat Stevens
Back better than ever..
I believe that he would be a 'very' popular headline act.

I'm hoping to to see him next time he tours if I'm fit enough.


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
c0kebloke
Posted: Monday, June 26, 2017 3:17:27 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 761
Points: -3,897
Location: Struggletown
Tweed Funk

https://youtu.be/6p07rBMSSlw

https://youtu.be/b-I5C3Y7bD0




They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.164 seconds.