Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

VIP Stars. Options
gertyson0000
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 1:31:12 PM
Groups: Member

A few years back I was given the complete box set for Dog the bounty hunter for my 50th. In one of the extras Dog talks about his love of the blues his friendship with ZZ Top icon Ozzy Osbourne (the man who invented English stadium rock) and some of the confederate rockers.

Dwaynes show was underrated but it was a real treat for fans of the bluesfest and I would be great to see Dog invited to the bluesfest in some capacity in next year. Possibly as a guest MC or a paid celebrity for the VIP punters. Who wouldn’t want to sip an ice could bourbon and coke with such an iconic cowboy. The type of hero that most country singers are influenced by their whole lives. A rockabilly son of the wild west. I have a mate whos acting as an agent for the stars and it would be great to populate the vip tents with some real stars as a perk for punters. Shoot the breeze with some of Americas most wanted (stars).
mccin0000
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:54:25 PM

Dog the bounty hunter? VIP lounge like Vegas? It's crazy enough to attract interest for sure!
moc2034
Posted: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 12:29:51 PM

who else would be there?

Aussie stars would be great to get on board. Peter Phelps, Kotchie, Eddie Perfect, Cameron Daddo, the cast of Underbelly the cast of Househusbands.

Euro Stars Stephen Fry & Derrin Browne, Majestico

US stars Kim K, Robert DeNero, Joe Peschi.

Australian Sports Star power couple Ian Thorpe & Mathew Mitcham.
mccin0000
Posted: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 1:18:34 PM

Ian Thorpe? Seriously mate this is a music festival site.. If you want to meet thorpie go to one of his book signings or a swimming pool. Stephen Fry? i'd rather be hit by a bus!

Oh hes a genius... here's a little secret (his show is like every show on TV.. its scripted) If he was so clever why hasn't he won celebrity who wants to be a millionaire for some charity?