Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Travel/fest buddy from Canada Options
jessdrewry0000
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2014 6:14:08 AM
Groups: Member

Hey there

I'm planning on heading to Bluesfest for the Fri/Sat/Sun. I am travelling through Australia for the first time solo, and am looking for someone to travel to/from/stay with/party with during the weekend :) I'm down for camping, sharing/renting a camper/sharing a room, whatever! I'm 28 y/o F from Toronto. Please let me know if you're interested in meeting up!
Cheers
J
alana83
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 2:20:31 PM

Hi Jess,
I'm from Adelaide and doing the solo thing too...but I'll be there to volunteer so will be camping in the volunteer section of the site, and from Thurs through Monday.

Be great to meet up and have someone to hang out with/party with during the festival, let me know if your keen to catch up a.massalsky@yahoo.com.
Cheers!
Alana
bethanymjones0000
Posted: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 9:04:31 PM

Hey,

I'm also travelling on my own and volunteering (I think I just messaged you actually Alana - sorry for spamming!) my Facebook is Bethany Morgan-Jones, would be great to meet up!
ebonflow
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2015 5:54:02 PM

We might be able to help. PM me to exchange contact details.
Cheers
Ebony
tharrop
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:04:00 PM

Hey there my name is Trysta I'm also a 28 yr Canadian doing the festival solo would love to meet up i'll be coming down the coast from Mackay but I'm doing the full 5 days maybe we can meet up for a drink and dance or you can join me camping! you can find me on FB as Trysta Harrop
jessdrewry0000
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 5:55:37 PM

Hi All!
Thanks for the courteous responses! Not far away now, I can't wait!! I'll be staying in BB and taking a shuttle (hopefully one exists) to the grounds everyday, but would love to meet up for some jammin/grooving/dancin/drinkin/whathaveyou!! I'll FB those of you who left me your name, otherwise if anyone else comes along and reads this you can message me on FB at Jess Drewry.
See you soon!
:)
kirstenvanderweele0000
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 4:20:36 PM

Hi I'm at 27 yr old English girl travelling eigh another English girl and will be doing the festival for Thursday Friday and Saturday and was hoping to meet more people to camp with. Very easygoing and up for a good time, the more the merrior. We will be arriving in Byron bay from Sydney on 29th. Be good to do camping together.
burchelljoe0000
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 9:33:42 PM

I'm also flying solo. It would be great if we could all meet up
rayc
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:03:00 AM

Hi, I am too doing a solo during the 5 days. Coming in from Dubai on the 1st. It will be great to be a part of a group for company during the fest. I have a spare 5-days Pass which my friend dropped out of. Cheers - Ray from Dubai (nrayc@hotmail.com)
amietus0000
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:45:00 PM

Hiya!

I'm also coming to the festival solo, 23 from England :) Would be nice to meet up with some people during or beforehand - also looking to find accomodation of some sort if anyone wants to buddy up? I'm happy with anything from a tent to a room.

PM me if you're around about the east coast :) going up to noosa/airlie beach/whitsundays in the meantime.

Alicia