Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

ISO Ride from Melbourne to BluesFest Options
angelajanemendez
Posted: Friday, January 24, 2014 4:25:28 AM
Groups: Member

Hello!

Hoping I'm posting this in the correct section. I'll be traveling around Oz from March - May (from Canada), and the Bluesfest is on my "to-do" list! I'm hoping to find a ride up to the fest from Melbourne - I'd pitch in for gas and bribe you with yummy American candy bars you can't get in Australia :d/

Cheers,
Angela
hardtack
Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2014 3:10:57 PM

angelajanemendez wrote:
Hello!

Hoping I'm posting this in the correct section. I'll be traveling around Oz from March - May (from Canada), and the Bluesfest is on my "to-do" list! I'm hoping to find a ride up to the fest from Melbourne - I'd pitch in for gas and bribe you with yummy American candy bars you can't get in Australia :d/

Cheers,
Angela

If you don't have any luck from Melbourne, I am driving from Sydney on the Wednesday 16th if you can make your way there (sorry, I can't just swing by Melbourne on the way)... so you're more than welcome to grab a lift (but it will be an early start).
pellis
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 3:25:35 PM

Hi angela, might be able to help you, im driving from Melb with two mates, we are going to Newcastle to collect an RV we are living in at the festival...we havent sorted a car yet but we will definately be driving. We can take a tourist route if you would like us to, we rushed it last year and wrote of one car on a kangaroo at 5am then damaged a replacement car just before Hitting the NSW coast. To be honest, between Melb and Sydney its better to smash it then take your time with the second leg...youll be spoilt in the RV....best one we could find...air con, tv, shower, toilet....the boys were talking about sharing with another person...if your interested in a lift email me on luckyphilscrap@gmail.com and we can all meetup and have a chat.
angelajanemendez
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 12:26:12 PM

Thanks for the replies, shooting you an email Pellis! And thanks again Hardtack :)

Ps. My email is ~ Angela.Jane.Mendez@gmail.com