Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

AJ Maddah Options
skot20_58
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:36:50 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
This guy has got to be a joke right? I mean he's the most unprofessional person I've ever heard about.

Blur cancelling there bdo shows has got to be him surely?
I tell you one thing he's surely gonna make me think twice about purchasing any tickets of any festival in Australia until the last minute.
I simply cannot trust the festival scene.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
skot20_58
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 10:44:37 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
Thank The Lord he has nothing to do with bring out the stones......


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
skot20_58
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 11:21:12 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
skot20_58 wrote:
This guy has got to be a joke right? I mean he's the most unprofessional person I've ever heard about.

Blur cancelling there bdo shows has got to be him surely?
I tell you one thing he's surely gonna make me think twice about purchasing any tickets of any festival in Australia until the last minute.
I simply cannot trust the festival scene.



Blues fest is exempt of this statement of course.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
eileenk9
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:06:24 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 1,125
Points: -3,364
Lots of furious people asking for refunds over on the Big Day Out FB page

This just came in.

http://m.fasterlouder.com.au/news/37736/BDO-to-announce-replacement-for-Blur

skot20_58
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:36:57 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
eileenk9 wrote:
Lots of furious people asking for refunds over on the Big Day Out FB page

This just came in.

http://m.fasterlouder.com.au/news/37736/BDO-to-announce-replacement-for-Blur




I'm going either way have been for 11 years but adding AJ to the bdo was a bad move. He's a wanker. He publicly humiliates people when things don't go his way. I was keen to see blur but it's no big loss them not being there. I was super exited vista chino (Kyuss) are coming yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
BC1987
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 2:02:31 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/22/2012
Posts: 670
Points: 1,117
Location: lismore nsw
shame blur have cancelled as they were one of the big names on the festival which a lot of people were hoping to see... I wasn't going for them but was going to see them while the pearl jam fans leave the carpark at the gold coast festival so my trip home isn't so long.

super excited for pearl jam, arcade fire, primus, vista chino, mudhoney & cosmic psychos. will be seeing the lumineers in Brisbane so don't need to worry about missing them as I did at bf earlier this year although I could hear them clearly from mojo during the sound of silence haha.

hopefully all comes good for bdo & they have a successful 2014 festival.
skot20_58
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:56:24 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
BC1987 wrote:
shame blur have cancelled as they were one of the big names on the festival which a lot of people were hoping to see... I wasn't going for them but was going to see them while the pearl jam fans leave the carpark at the gold coast festival so my trip home isn't so long.

super excited for pearl jam, arcade fire, primus, vista chino, mudhoney & cosmic psychos. will be seeing the lumineers in Brisbane so don't need to worry about missing them as I did at bf earlier this year although I could hear them clearly from mojo during the sound of silence haha.

hopefully all comes good for bdo & they have a successful 2014 festival.


Yea I mean them no harm I love the big day out so many memories. And I hope I can keep going until I'm 50.

Highlight blood duster "99" and Courtney loves norks of same year.....


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
eileenk9
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:29:25 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 1,125
Points: -3,364
skot20_58 wrote:
BC1987 wrote:
shame blur have cancelled as they were one of the big names on the festival which a lot of people were hoping to see... I wasn't going for them but was going to see them while the pearl jam fans leave the carpark at the gold coast festival so my trip home isn't so long.

super excited for pearl jam, arcade fire, primus, vista chino, mudhoney & cosmic psychos. will be seeing the lumineers in Brisbane so don't need to worry about missing them as I did at bf earlier this year although I could hear them clearly from mojo during the sound of silence haha.

hopefully all comes good for bdo & they have a successful 2014 festival.


Yea I mean them no harm I love the big day out so many memories. And I hope I can keep going until I'm 50.

Highlight blood duster "99" and Courtney loves norks of same year.....


There was an article going around a few weeks ago saying Big Day Out is in financial trouble and that 2014 will probably be their last.

skot20_58
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 8:01:41 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
eileenk9 wrote:
skot20_58 wrote:
BC1987 wrote:
shame blur have cancelled as they were one of the big names on the festival which a lot of people were hoping to see... I wasn't going for them but was going to see them while the pearl jam fans leave the carpark at the gold coast festival so my trip home isn't so long.

super excited for pearl jam, arcade fire, primus, vista chino, mudhoney & cosmic psychos. will be seeing the lumineers in Brisbane so don't need to worry about missing them as I did at bf earlier this year although I could hear them clearly from mojo during the sound of silence haha.

hopefully all comes good for bdo & they have a successful 2014 festival.


Yea I mean them no harm I love the big day out so many memories. And I hope I can keep going until I'm 50.

Highlight blood duster "99" and Courtney loves norks of same year.....


There was an article going around a few weeks ago saying Big Day Out is in financial trouble and that 2014 will probably be their last.




That Story has gone round each year for a while now. It might be true this year it may not be. I hope its not true. Big day out has attracted some knobs of crowds over the years but its getting better.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
eileenk9
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:59:01 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 1,125
Points: -3,364
skot20_58 wrote:

That Story has gone round each year for a while now. It might be true this year it may not be. I hope its not true. Big day out has attracted some knobs of crowds over the years but its getting better.


Well I hope it's getting better because Big Day Out 2014 will be my first and probably my last. I am going there solely because Pearl Jam are headlining.
skot20_58
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:31:43 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
eileenk9 wrote:
skot20_58 wrote:

That Story has gone round each year for a while now. It might be true this year it may not be. I hope its not true. Big day out has attracted some knobs of crowds over the years but its getting better.


Well I hope it's getting better because Big Day Out 2014 will be my first and probably my last. I am going there solely because Pearl Jam are headlining.



I imagine it will be a similar crowd to the soundgarden year lots of over 40's soundgarden era burnouts. Pretty tame crowd.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
skot20_58
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:00:43 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
http://m.fasterlouder.com.au/news/37763/Blurs-Big-Day-Out-cancellation-is-bizarre-says-former-music-promoter


As I suspected. It's got to be AJ's tomfoolery????


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
eileenk9
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:13:47 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 1,125
Points: -3,364
skot20_58 wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
skot20_58 wrote:

That Story has gone round each year for a while now. It might be true this year it may not be. I hope its not true. Big day out has attracted some knobs of crowds over the years but its getting better.


Well I hope it's getting better because Big Day Out 2014 will be my first and probably my last. I am going there solely because Pearl Jam are headlining.


I imagine it will be a similar crowd to the soundgarden year lots of over 40's soundgarden era burnouts. Pretty tame crowd.


Sounds right up my alley then. Hopefuly all the drunk/drugged out teens and 20 somethings will go elsewhere during Pearl Jam's set. :)
eileenk9
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:59:35 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 1,125
Points: -3,364
Three new bands have been added to BDO lineup.

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2013/12/04/beady-eye-deftones-the-hives-join-big-day-out-2014/

Also Pearl Jam is going to be playing longer than their original 2 hour set.

littlewillie
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:18:33 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2008
Posts: 653
Points: 1,913
eileenk9 wrote:
Three new bands have been added to BDO lineup.

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2013/12/04/beady-eye-deftones-the-hives-join-big-day-out-2014/

Also Pearl Jam is going to be playing longer than their original 2 hour set.



Now that the Hives have been added I might just be tempted .
skot20_58
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:34:57 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
littlewillie wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
Three new bands have been added to BDO lineup.

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2013/12/04/beady-eye-deftones-the-hives-join-big-day-out-2014/

Also Pearl Jam is going to be playing longer than their original 2 hour set.



Now that the Hives have been added I might just be tempted .



The hives have never once let me down. Great 4 chord rock! I'm happy with the anouncement


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
eileenk9
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:15:24 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 1,125
Points: -3,364
skot20_58 wrote:
littlewillie wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
Three new bands have been added to BDO lineup.

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2013/12/04/beady-eye-deftones-the-hives-join-big-day-out-2014/

Also Pearl Jam is going to be playing longer than their original 2 hour set.



Now that the Hives have been added I might just be tempted .



The hives have never once let me down. Great 4 chord rock! I'm happy with the anouncement


Had never heard of them before actually. But as two people on here like them I will check them out.
richo
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 11:56:18 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/17/2008
Posts: 224
Points: 832
The Hives put on one of the best shows out there. Great rock 'n roll and a stage performance that's firmly tongue in cheek. Definitely a welcome addition to the BDO lineup!
skot20_58
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 1:54:12 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 991
Points: -1,152
richo wrote:
The Hives put on one of the best shows out there. Great rock 'n roll and a stage performance that's firmly tongue in cheek. Definitely a welcome addition to the BDO lineup!




A+++++


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.207 seconds.