Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Joe's not coming in 2014 Options
spanner1
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 12:39:18 PM
Groups: Member

For all the Joe Bonamassa diehards like me, his fall tour dates have been announced with shows in USA over easter 2014. I didn't think he would make it after he said in his last oz shows that as much as he loves it here he can't make it downunder three years in a row.
Please Peter put him at the top of your list for 2015 as he is one of the most regularly requested artists on this board and would be a major drawcard to the fest. Until then I will live with the imminent release of his new Tour de Force live from London 4 DVD boxed set featuring acoustic/electric night, blues night, rock n roll night and power trio jam . Did anyone attend these shows earlier this year.
rstroud
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2013 8:56:10 PM

spanner1 wrote:
For all the Joe Bonamassa diehards like me, his fall tour dates have been announced with shows in USA over easter 2014. I didn't think he would make it after he said in his last oz shows that as much as he loves it here he can't make it downunder three years in a row.
Please Peter put him at the top of your list for 2015 as he is one of the most regularly requested artists on this board and would be a major drawcard to the fest. Until then I will live with the imminent release of his new Tour de Force live from London 4 DVD boxed set featuring acoustic/electric night, blues night, rock n roll night and power trio jam . Did anyone attend these shows earlier this year.

Dreaming of 2014 or 2015. Concert number six :)
Rod S
spanner1
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 11:06:45 PM

I was quoting JB when he said he didn't think he would be back down under in 2014 but if this comes to pass then I will be front and centre where ever he plays. Listening to jb and beth hart in Amsterdam- an absolute killer set