Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Michael Bublè Options
Winston
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:30:24 PM
Groups: Member

Michael Bublè is scheduled to start his Australian tour on April 26 in Perth. I wonder if a brief trip to Byron Bay might be on the cards?
colinsid
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:27:30 PM

Too late for Bluesfest (thankfully) but intime for his big money event Mother's Day
bucetti1
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:46:02 PM

Come on guys,Winston's a newbie, don't be so harsh.

When they go low-we go high.
Winston
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:35:23 PM

I wasn't suggesting that I wanted to see him there. I was just interested in the timing and given that we've been told to expect diversity for the 25th year was just putting it out there. I actually found the responses bloody funny!
Maccain09
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 9:43:56 AM

I recently purchased Platnium First Class tickets for the upcoming Sydney shows they cost me $1100 each. There is a chance if a meet and greet included. I think with the sort of prices Micheal commands Peter might end up blowing his budget! I'm sure the comments in regards to Daniel O Donnell were made as a Micky take and as for Foster and Allen they haven't touted Australia in years and it would be great to see them back on our shores. A lot of the blue mountains folk fest acts hang around for bluesfest and it would be great to see them in Byron. Michael has written some great songs over the years and is truly one of the most critically underrated artists in history. The fans are no fools filling arenas the world over to hear his timeless classics - moon dance - crazy love -come fly with me etc etc - people will always knock the greats - it's the tall poppy syndrome
Space5279
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 10:16:27 AM

Maccain09 wrote:
I recently purchased Platnium First Class tickets for the upcoming Sydney shows they cost me $1100 each. There is a chance if a meet and greet included. I think with the sort of prices Micheal commands Peter might end up blowing his budget! I'm sure the comments in regards to Daniel O Donnell were made as a Micky take and as for Foster and Allen they haven't touted Australia in years and it would be great to see them back on our shores. A lot of the blue mountains folk fest acts hang around for bluesfest and it would be great to see them in Byron. Michael has written some great songs over the years and is truly one of the most critically underrated artists in history. The fans are no fools filling arenas the world over to hear his timeless classics - moon dance - crazy love -come fly with me etc etc - people will always knock the greats - it's the tall poppy syndrome

Oh Maccain....you've done it again!

"...wild Jamaican's from Kingston drinking Irish Moss
Listening to Peter Winston Macintosh..."
anitra
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 11:57:24 AM

Ah... Andre Rieu also fills stadiums and sells very expensive tickets to do so. Just saying....
colinsid
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:10:52 PM

Maccain09 wrote:
Michael has written some great songs over the years and is truly one of the most critically underrated artists in history. The fans are no fools filling arenas the world over to hear his timeless classics - moon dance - crazy love -come fly with me etc etc - people will always knock the greats - it's the tall poppy syndrome

The fan's aren't foolish, well mabe a little bit in claiming he is a great songwriter with timeless classics, then naming songs written & made famous by a non bubble's.
regards
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:14:20 PM

Maccain09 wrote:

Bubble and Squeak, would be a good double act.

Imagine "I Hate The Music"
eileenk9
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:53:34 PM

No thanks.. He is so over-rated. Blech!