Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

big day out 2014 Options
BC1987
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:10:22 PM
Groups: Member

for those interested here is all the info in this fasterlouder article... despite the title it is for 2014 :)
http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/36458/Big-Day-Out-2013-lineup-announced

so excited for pearl jam, arcade fire, snoop dogg, the lumineers & mudhoney.
ryangb
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:14:59 PM

The Lumineers were really good at Bluesfest and I can't miss Pearl Jam so I guess I am going to the Big Day Out for the first time in 15 years
finleym
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:24:56 PM

Mudhoney - get me my logging jacket, black jeans and a my Matt Dillon rocks tshirt!

Trumpet bells ringing
Bass drum is swinging
As the trombone groans
And the big horn moans
greybeard
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:43:20 PM

Thank god the waiting is over, now I can go to bed

http://www.generalpants.com.au/bdo

Cant say I'm excited

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
TheLoneRanger
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 10:00:22 PM

I'm with Greybeard.

"An artist never really chooses when and where they will play.It is for promoters to make offers.It comes down as to whether tours are financially viable." Quote John Mayall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbEHzqildp8
TheLoneRanger
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:39:58 AM

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10906488

This is a bit scary.

"An artist never really chooses when and where they will play.It is for promoters to make offers.It comes down as to whether tours are financially viable." Quote John Mayall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbEHzqildp8
cutercomputer
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:36:26 PM

greybeard wrote:

Thank god the waiting is over, now I can go to bed

TheLoneRanger wrote:
I'm with Greybeard.

Is there something you guys would like to share with the group?????? Whistle

“Of all noises, I think music is the least disagreeable.”
Samuel Johnson
greybeard
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:18:43 PM

I awoke to find an intruder in the house and phoned the police
Honest

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
Dan...
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:55:49 PM

BC1987 wrote:
for those interested here is all the info in this fasterlouder article... despite the title it is for 2014 :)
http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/36458/Big-Day-Out-2013-lineup-announced

so excited for pearl jam, arcade fire, snoop dogg, the lumineers & mudhoney.

do you work for faster louder?

The poster formerly known as Dan
mcloud
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 6:02:13 PM

i reckon there is a great line-up acts for music lovers.

hifromtomorrow
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 10:40:27 AM

To bdo, or to say we have, the proud man's contumely, the proud makes us rather that dream: ay, to bdo them? To be at bdo, and the himself might his regard them? To die, the pangs and love, bdo 2014? To die, the insolence to be wished. To die, the law's delay, the under a weary life, but the pale cast of great pith a bare bourn no more on a main stage by 3; and lose the law's delay, miss one of them?

NO WAY!

But that were it be there 2014 bdo, here they wayV² - ½ ( V is to the shuttle bus to be in the resent acting one-half the particle is e-square of the work done-half then stant acceleration a. We call on displacement acceleration, the acceleration of its speed a. Let us choose this way: The partic energy of then K = m V² - ½ m a x = 0 and at time this the constant force of the symbol K, the square v ) t. The t. Here of the represultant acting one is its speed the main stage by 3, but to miss 2 of them each, but one seen.

That would have to be Arcade Fire right?

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion man...
colinsid
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 11:04:02 AM

Where are the sniffer dogs whne you need them
hifromtomorrow
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 12:22:17 PM

colinsid wrote:
Where are the sniffer dogs whne you need them

If the dog is there which dog?

Monday morning.

Space5279
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 3:33:56 PM

hifromtomorrow wrote:
To bdo, or to say we have, the proud man's contumely, the proud makes us rather that dream: ay, to bdo them? To be at bdo, and the himself might his regard them? To die, the pangs and love, bdo 2014? To die, the insolence to be wished. To die, the law's delay, the under a weary life, but the pale cast of great pith a bare bourn no more on a main stage by 3; and lose the law's delay, miss one of them?

NO WAY!

But that were it be there 2014 bdo, here they wayV² - ½ ( V is to the shuttle bus to be in the resent acting one-half the particle is e-square of the work done-half then stant acceleration a. We call on displacement acceleration, the acceleration of its speed a. Let us choose this way: The partic energy of then K = m V² - ½ m a x = 0 and at time this the constant force of the symbol K, the square v ) t. The t. Here of the represultant acting one is its speed the main stage by 3, but to miss 2 of them each, but one seen.

I know I'm not the smartest cookie in town....but WTF?

"...wild Jamaican's from Kingston drinking Irish Moss
Listening to Peter Winston Macintosh..."
greybeard
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 4:58:24 PM

Haven't heard such Shakespearean notation since the WWE Undertaker stomped on little brother Cain's foot

hifromtomorrow
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 5:04:40 PM

greybeard wrote:
Haven't heard such Shakespearean notation since the WWE Undertaker stomped on little brother Cain's foot

cheers, it took some work...

repete
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 6:59:25 PM

hifromtomorrow wrote:

NO WAY!

This is the best post I've read in ages!!

Represultant?? That's a pure Dr Johnism or does it suggest that the good Doctor is Shakesperean? I would give my back teeth for a spoken word recording of Dr John. I love the way you can understand what he's saying, without understanding a word of it....how does that happen??

Hangin' out on Frenchmen
hifromtomorrow
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:54:37 AM

repete wrote:
hifromtomorrow wrote:

NO WAY!

This is the best post I've read in ages!!

Represultant?? That's a pure Dr Johnism or does it suggest that the good Doctor is Shakesperean? I would give my back teeth for a spoken word recording of Dr John. I love the way you can understand what he's saying, without understanding a word of it....how does that happen??

Cheers!
It's mostly red wine and good ears.
But the stage of which is three to be left?
Arcade Fire not accelerated to the left but choose this way to resent Pearl Jam in order.
Stant we could displace accelerate the half of or the third which wasn't here over in the represultant act for the speed to not miss.
So let us choose this way -
The half for not Pearl Jam, a Blur would main stage for the love of wish.
Accelerate to the Arcade fire to regard them for the main at main stage it were.
The insolence is wished and to die under the weary life after part to accelerate Blur but in the main at the main stage to Arcade fire regard with pangs of love.

That's my plan, should I attend.
Anyone know if the Gold Coast BDO is sold out yet?
As, I finally have worked out my plan.

BC1987
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 10:21:31 AM

as the general public sale for the gold coast doesn't start til 9am tomorrow morning it certainly isn't sold out :)

also, big day out have posted that the run of headliners will go as follows:
major lazer on orange stage
snoop dogg on blue stage
arcade fire on orange stage
pearl jam on blue stage
blur on love stage

according to bdo's post these sets will be back to back & will have no clash... now to just hope the lumineers don't clash with arcade fire or pearl jam :)
later