Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Excellent sum-up of the event and thank you. Options
blackdoug
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:25:01 PM
Groups: Member

I would like to endorse the excellent sum-up of the event,posted by Ocnay11 in the "since when" topic.As a result of an accident ,I too have back pain,so took a smaller high- backed chair,and when the need arose stood up and held it.It's called being considerate.
Running out of things so early,eg "Dark and Stormys,Sav Blanc,then all wines etc,is silly and annoying.$11 for a glass of wine is really over the top.
The other comments are spot on,and I would just like to ask that the toilet facilities and upkeep be improved.Other than that,a wonderful Bluesfest.If you expect everything to be perfect,don't come.Surely the quality of the entertainment,and the atmoshere overules a few niggly things.
I am impressed that the owners are obviously pouring a lot of money back into the facilities each year,and seem to me to be on-track to have an "unwhingeable" site soon.
Congratulations to Mr Noble and the BF team.We have been coming for 20 years,and as I said,it just gets better each time,so a few hiccups do not warrant the tirades and abuse posted.We are waiting with anticipation at what you will put on for the 25th anniversary.Thank you again.
Ocnay11
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 3:18:27 PM

Thank you blackdoug, I appreciate that and "being considerate" sums it up. See you next year at the back of Mojo, and hopefully in a chair!!
waffles
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:17:46 PM

re the running out of dark and stormy etc i checked bws and dan murphys today for the 750ml bottles of light n crunchy etc that bundaberg were selling at bluesfest. no one had stock of these yet.so it was definately a promo,which is probably why they ran out.

loved the light n crunchy heartstarter.

I don't want to hang up my rock n roll shoes
I get a good time feeling every time I hear those blues.