Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

almost as bad as chairs Options
tenant
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 4:02:13 PM
Groups: Member

Firstly, a positive, for Waffles' benefit, the majority of fans, acts, staff and volunteers were superb to say the least, absolutely loved the weekend as we always do.

And I think all views on the chairs have been laid down fair and square, but here is another gripe.....

For those "caring" parents who think its fair to lay out a picnic rug at the front of the standing area, and let their small kids sit, lay and play on it whilst they "protect" them, and suck bourbon at the same time, and then have the audacity to tell people who nearly accidently trample their kids to "f..k off", trust me, we are NOT THE "A..HOLES" OR "D..KHEADS", you're probably asking "who is then", I'll leave that for you to work out in about 10 years time when your kids turn into morons too!

A bit harsh, yes, but well deserved, I love kids, even have a couple myself, but never tried that type of parenting!
waffles
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 5:53:56 PM

agreed!!

I don't want to hang up my rock n roll shoes
I get a good time feeling every time I hear those blues.
adamplooy
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:16:39 PM

Im in agreance with the small kids in the middle of a few thousand drunk people fiasco. I did trip over a small child laying down and got abused, ummmmm sorry man but i really wasnt expecting a baby in the front third of a robert plant set you idiot.
Far worse than chairs were the ridiculous indian feather head dresses. What brilliant person decided that would be a great idea in a crowed venue when seeing the stage was hard enough? my partner and i asked so many people to take them off on behalf of the other few thousand people standing behind them. All oblidged nicely and everyone got to see what they paid for instead of looking at a dead sea gull. Thanks for taking them off when asked.

Next year i might wear a barn door on my head to really piss people off coz im so original.

Apart from that it was great again.
Bee
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:21:48 PM

Ha ha, good one about the barn door... yeah, saw those Indian headresses, hard enough seeing normally without excess head baggage...
NSSherlock
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 9:12:11 PM

Had the thought of scalping a few of those Indians.
normastijk
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:20:13 AM

tenant wrote:
Firstly, a positive, for Waffles' benefit, the majority of fans, acts, staff and volunteers were superb to say the least, absolutely loved the weekend as we always do.

And I think all views on the chairs have been laid down fair and square, but here is another gripe.....

For those "caring" parents who think its fair to lay out a picnic rug at the front of the standing area, and let their small kids sit, lay and play on it whilst they "protect" them, and suck bourbon at the same time, and then have the audacity to tell people who nearly accidently trample their kids to "f..k off", trust me, we are NOT THE "A..HOLES" OR "D..KHEADS", you're probably asking "who is then", I'll leave that for you to work out in about 10 years time when your kids turn into morons too!

A bit harsh, yes, but well deserved, I love kids, even have a couple myself, but never tried that type of parenting!

Haven't agreed with all your comments Angel but this one is spot on!