Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cracking event. Options
mcloud
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:58:56 AM
Groups: Member

What a festival. I love the place, the music and everything it stands for.

Sure a few drama's with traffic and chairs.

But certainly nothing I can't deal with in order to receive that level of enjoyment.

Bravo Applause
bluesinmypants
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 11:04:47 AM

Great to see a positive review instead of chair bashing whiners ( though even you toss that issue in for a wee jab!) . This event is amazing ! Great, varied line up.....mostly good facilities, despite toilets not being cleaned enough and many without even soap dispensers. The range of entertainment is astounding! Maybe time for bigger marquees? Can't wait or next year!
momkirkhitme74
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 12:27:19 PM

It was a cracking event..!

I have no issue to those seated in chairs where they were allocated behind the sound stage but those who ignored this rule and had heaps of attitude towards fans who also bought and paid for a ticket for walking in their patch of prime real estate or wanting to see a show I have no time for these folks. It was pathetic and should have not needed to be policed... These are the same creatures that would park in disabled spots with out permits. If you can't have respect for your fellow fans then I question your ability to be a fan yourself. If you need a chair the festival has provided a more the acquit area. It comes down to respect and there was none shown by these rule breakers. The End...

But still a cracking event..!
groover
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:11:50 PM

I have been to every festival and nowadays I need a chair or I cannot come anymore. The majority demographic for this festival are likely to need to sit a lot. I think some young people have been getting in Peter Noble's ear and encouraging chair people bashers. I agree that the irresponsible people who leave their chair in their staked out. Piece of tent while we all had t stand or sit in the rain should be abused, but we are not all irresponsible. Apparently it says in today's paper that they will ban chairs next year and have limited seating fixed at the back f the tent, well if this is the case I will be selling the tickets I bought for all my family for next year, and a lot of people. Know will not be able to come. I'm sure Peter has big comfy chairs t sit in and could not stand for hours. Why don't they use the Woodford model? They just provide lots of white chairs and then people can take them to where they want t sit, when it comes time to dance they get stacked up. Easy!
groover
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:14:28 PM

I have been to every festival and nowadays I need a chair or I cannot come anymore. The majority demographic for this festival are likely to need to sit a lot. I think some young people have been getting in Peter Noble's ear and encouraging chair people bashers. I agree that the irresponsible people who leave their chair in their staked out a piece of tent while we all had to stand or sit in the rain should be abused, but we are not all irresponsible. Apparently it says in today's paper that they will ban chairs next year and have limited seating fixed at the back of the tent, well if this is the case I will be selling the tickets I bought for all my family for next year, and a lot of people i know will not be able to come. I'm sure Peter has big comfy chairs to sit in and could not stand up for hours. Why don't they use the Woodford model? They just provide lots of white chairs and then people can take them to where they want to sit, when it comes time to dance they get stacked up. Easy!