Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Reserved Camping. Clarification. Options
Hotupnorth
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:17:30 PM
Groups: Member

G'day, I have a 5 day festival ticket and a 5 day reserved campsite. I did'nt read the fine print. Apparently there is a minimum

2 persons per site. I am flying solo. Will they plonk 3 extra people on the campsite.

Happy to share the site with another single or couple, but not sure of the logistics.

If someone has already purchased a 5 day camping ticket and 5 day festival ticket, are they the only persons i can offer to share the site with.

Ummmm confused with the fine print. More reading than an insurance policy.

regards Johnny B.
greybeard
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 6:25:56 PM

Hotupnorth wrote:
G'day, I have a 5 day festival ticket and a 5 day reserved campsite. I did'nt read the fine print. Apparently there is a minimum
Quote:
Important: You can only purchase the Reserved Bluesfest Season Campsite by calling the Blues Team on 02 6685 8310. We will let you know which sites are available , confirm the site number and update your 'members area' with your number accordingly. Of course we are also happy to answer any questions you may have and help you with all Bluesfest ticket purchases
A phone call is required I think

2 persons per site. I am flying solo. Will they plonk 3 extra people on the campsite.
Quote:
Sites are 6x6 metres deep and wide, areas will be marked out!
Perfect for up to 4 people, 2 tents and one car
Get there early to ensure your car space, second tent hopefully will have only 1 or 2 people.

Happy to share the site with another single or couple, but not sure of the logistics.

If someone has already purchased a 5 day camping ticket and 5 day festival ticket, are they the only persons i can offer to share the site with.
I'm sure this is correct, security shouldn't let non banded peeps onto the site.

Ummmm confused with the fine print. More reading than an insurance policy.

regards Johnny B.

Interested why you paid extra if not planning to camp with friends ?

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
bambambam
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:19:11 PM

My wife and I paid extra so we could set up a gazebo with our tent,,,
6x6 is not that big once you shove a car inside it,
but I have drawn it out on the driveway, and we are experimenting
with different setups, hopefully, we can leave the car sticking out a bit.

Write a wise saying and your name will live on forever,,, Anonymous
mpember
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:59:20 PM

Hotupnorth wrote:

I am flying solo to Brisbane and hiring a car to drive down to BF. If you are looking for someone to take up the extra space, give me a shout.

As far as the logistics, I am not sure. If you are driving, then it may be a game of Tetris to fit two tents and two cars in the 6x6 footprint.
Hotupnorth
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:51:04 PM

Hey greybeard, thanks for the info. First time to bluesfest so only reserved a campsite as I was not sure of the camping arrangements. Sent a couple of emails but no answer. Its not a big deal, sure it will work out.

Mpember happy for you to share the site. You can email me at braza1111@gmail.com.

Regards jb.