Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

looking to share reserved camping ticket Options
katomcgato
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 11:45:38 AM
Groups: Member

I"m thinking of getting a reserved camping site to be near the action but can't get one on my own - they're only available for 2-4 people. Anyone willing to split the cost of a site?
greybeard
Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 4:27:58 PM

katomcgato Wondering if you have misunderstood the "Reserve" camp-site
To be near the action means possibly a 5 minuet shorter walk, increased noise from those going past ?
It allows campers to be grouped with friends who have NOT arrived as a group, also you can retain the same site ongoing, is this important?
Normally a standard camp-site booking is all that's required and multiple campers do not pay less.

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
katomcgato
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2013 5:36:38 PM

Hey Greybeard, yeah, it's the walk that's the issue. Haven't been to this festival before and I can't quite see how big the place actually is. Reckon I"ll just leave it and take pot luck. Thanks for getting back with good info. Kate
hogey74
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 3:18:26 AM

Hi there, I'm tossing this up too. I don't mind extra walking but I want to bring a decent tent and a 3m x 3m gazebo thingy and I've heard that they're real camping Nazis nowadays. Hop on google earth because the outline of the whole site is there and you can use the ruler tool to see exact distances. The reserved camping is not actually the closest to the two entries either. If you're still thinking about this feel free to email me - I haven't made up my mind yet.