Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Can anyone share stories of a performer you are sure no one has heard of? Options
markdavidboyd
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 10:53:36 AM
Groups: Member

This could be a really fun interesting discussion. I went to the States recently and fell in with a bunch of Muso's. The experience they gave me i really didn't expect.

The one standout was a guy called Niall Connolly, he is one of the most amazing songwriters i've ever heard.

Think Dylan / Lennon, folky irish blues i guess? I don't know, see for yourself, you can hear his stuff on Spotify i suppose (sorry if i broke the rules here by naming a commerical site)

A few of the Bluesfest punters i kept contact with, i put them into him and they are impressed.

If you can't search for him cd baby dot com has his stuff too. He's a great artist and deserves all the support he can get i'd love to see him at Bluesfest one day.

Anyone else got bands / performers they've met or see in their travels that no one else would know? Share them here?
hifromtomorrow
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:23:11 PM

Groups: Member

markdavidboyd wrote:
This could be a really fun interesting discussion. I went to the States recently and fell in with a bunch of Muso's. The experience they gave me i really didn't expect.

The one standout was a guy called Niall Connolly, he is one of the most amazing songwriters i've ever heard.

Think Dylan / Lennon, folky irish blues i guess? I don't know, see for yourself, you can hear his stuff on Spotify i suppose (sorry if i broke the rules here by naming a commerical site)

A few of the Bluesfest punters i kept contact with, i put them into him and they are impressed.

If you can't search for him cd baby dot com has his stuff too. He's a great artist and deserves all the support he can get i'd love to see him at Bluesfest one day.

Anyone else got bands / performers they've met or see in their travels that no one else would know? Share them here?

Last week of June sound pretty nice mate, but their stuff is hard to find currently, they need to get out and play more. And get those tracks finished!

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion man...