Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Interesting Options
RaucousReg
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2011 5:46:59 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/23/2009
Posts: 353
Points: 632

from 4:00!

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/827676

namaste
RR
greybeard
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:24:10 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/17/2008
Posts: 1,627
Points: 2,218
Location: Sydney Northern Beaches
RaucousReg wrote:

from 4:00!

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/827676

namaste
RR

I think Reg is also reporting the Catalyst show which I reported in the Testing section Greybeard's Greymatter Guitar 2011 and beyondin which I explain how to access

***************************************
The hypothalamus is one of the most important parts of the brain,
involved in many kinds of motivation, among other functions. The
hypothalamus controls the Four F's: 1. fighting; 2. fleeing;
3. feeding; and 4. mating.


Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
RaucousReg
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2011 8:09:03 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/23/2009
Posts: 353
Points: 632
greybeard wrote:
RaucousReg wrote:

from 4:00!

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/827676

namaste
RR

I think Reg is also reporting the Catalyst show which I reported in the Testing section Greybeard's Greymatter Guitar 2011 and beyondin which I explain how to access

***************************************
The hypothalamus is one of the most important parts of the brain,
involved in many kinds of motivation, among other functions. The
hypothalamus controls the Four F's: 1. fighting; 2. fleeing;
3. feeding; and 4. mating.


Apologies fellow grey bearded one! Strange how we both spotted it.

None the less, still an interesting story- both the historical stuff, which explains why those dinky mini Matons work and the absurd toy at the end...

nmamaste
RR
waffles
Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2011 1:10:58 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/19/2008
Posts: 2,264
Points: 4,097
Location: lennox head
heres a combo- a bit of the history of the electric guitar and a tribute to stevie rays tribute to jimi s little wing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhYsmCDyBNw&feature=related

ps hendix features on abc2 tonight-sunday at 8.30

I don't want to hang up my rock n roll shoes
I get a good time feeling every time I hear those blues.
RaucousReg
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:13:38 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/23/2009
Posts: 353
Points: 632
waffles wrote:
heres a combo- a bit of the history of the electric guitar and a tribute to stevie rays tribute to jimi s little wing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhYsmCDyBNw&feature=related

ps hendix features on abc2 tonight-sunday at 8.30


And on IView for a fortnight

namaste
RR
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.067 seconds.