Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Bluesfest Staff Options
Kowalski
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:10:46 PM
Groups: Guest

Just wanted to say how fantastic the staff at Bluesfest were. I was there for the full 6 days and camped every day and I found EACH staff member I encountered to be helpful, patient and courteous without exception. The staff working in the carparks are worth a special mention, as it appeared they were most understanding to the frustrations of people trying to drive this way and that way. I have never been to a festival where I have been so impressed by the professionalism and the respectful manner that all of the staff I met displayed. I truly hope they are acknowledged for being what I believe was a key ingredient to making the festival so memorable and positive.
midfielder
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:04:24 AM

Kowalski wrote:
Just wanted to say how fantastic the staff at Bluesfest were. I was there for the full 6 days and camped every day and I found EACH staff member I encountered to be helpful, patient and courteous without exception. The staff working in the carparks are worth a special mention, as it appeared they were most understanding to the frustrations of people trying to drive this way and that way. I have never been to a festival where I have been so impressed by the professionalism and the respectful manner that all of the staff I met displayed. I truly hope they are acknowledged for being what I believe was a key ingredient to making the festival so memorable and positive.

Gotta agree
Rabbitoh_1969
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:53:49 AM
Groups: Member

As always, the staff were really lovely and helpful! The vollies were great (even the one who made his way to the front of ZZ Top and didn't move for the show - LOL)!

I have to add that the bus drivers were also fantastic. They were always patient and helpful. We had two girls catch the Brunswick Bus who were staying in Byron. No problem, the driver contacted another bus and arranged for them to be collected within 10 mins from Brunswick and taken back to Byron. All done with a smile!
acb
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:42:16 AM

Agree entirely with the above, especially re the bus drivers. Special mention to Tony, the pony-tailed guy who treated his passengers on the trip in from Suffolk to Led Zep at full volume.

Andrew
unused
Posted: Sunday, May 01, 2011 4:49:41 PM

Kowalski wrote:

<3
c0kebloke
Posted: Sunday, May 01, 2011 8:24:15 PM

Agree, big thanks from me.
The staff - bus drivers & marshals taxi drivers & marshals & as always the staff at the info tent as well as the vollies who are always great & this year was no exeption, they made my bf so much more easy & enjoyable.
Thanks again folks.
Dan...
Posted: Monday, May 02, 2011 10:52:01 AM

only had to deal with one or two staff/vollies but they were awesome.

The poster formerly known as Dan
nickfromsydney
Posted: Monday, May 02, 2011 12:08:48 PM

easy on the eyes too.

jus' saying. :|
snoops
Posted: Monday, May 02, 2011 7:53:36 PM

agree.Was telling people back home how laid back and helpful staff were.