Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Tim Robins Rogues Gallery. Options
Maccain09
Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2011 2:55:27 PM

Groups: Member

I just noticed an interesting act "The rogues Gallery" they got a great review in their description blog from none other than the "Kolner Express" that's correct the Kolner reviewer was impressed. I don't know about you but I've always known the "Kolner" to be very conservative as they usually pan most acts. As a subscriber to the Kolner, I'll be watching with great anticipation! Any other Kolner readers out there agree? They recently gave David Hasselhoff 4/5 for his last album. Here's hoping the Hoff can set something up with Peter for 2012!
greybeard
Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2011 8:45:21 PM

When do they open up the phones for patrons send in their request to participate in the fire walking ?

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
drwildare
Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2011 10:34:55 AM

Maccain09 wrote:
I just noticed an interesting act "The rogues Gallery" they got a great review in their description blog from none other than the "Kolner Express" that's correct the Kolner reviewer was impressed. I don't know about you but I've always known the "Kolner" to be very conservative as they usually pan most acts. As a subscriber to the Kolner, I'll be watching with great anticipation! Any other Kolner readers out there agree? They recently gave David Hasselhoff 4/5 for his last album. Here's hoping the Hoff can set something up with Peter for 2012!

Only just noticed them McCain?? You have been panning them (Tim Robbins Rogues Gallery) since they were first announced. Perhaps you didnt notice you lost the US presidential Election either lol. They may fit in with my time table but Houston we got some horrible clashes

The Dr is in the house
Maccain09
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 3:07:21 PM

Heres a David Hasslehoff review from European Rock and Roll bible "the Kolner" - The reviewer noted that Hoff was in "Top Form".

Mojo stage at 4.00pm Monday arvo - lock it in!

http://www.express.de/regional/koeln/david-hasselhoff-hetzt-durch-koelle/-/2856/4598738/-/index.html

harveykeitel
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:17:21 PM

don't think i could be *rsed listening to some pirate inspirational chat.........you'd be better off checking out Ajak Kwai on Monday who has been a strong advocate of rehabilitating these pirates in her home country and an awesome musician (with non other than MJP as a leading inspiration to her)
Maccain09
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:22:44 PM

Good point greybeard, I've been a fan since I saw her at an arts festival in Cambridge one time. Dinka music is quite popular in europe but my research shoes no reviews on the Kolner? The fact that Robbo got a record deal when an artist of the quality of Kwai struggle for years to have her music heard shows me he's certain to be the next big thing in festival variety acts. Sundanese pirates are a real scourge, I doubt she will raise the issue to the BF crowd. I wasn't the only one that waited for Alpha Blondy a few years back to say a few things about the pirates off the ivory coast he chose to keep it smooth. Everyone knows that the ivory coast pirates are currently responsible for the high price of coco in australia due to the current trade embargo that was put in place just after the new year, some might think I'm going off the point / yes I too am a fan of the great Malinda Jackson Parker..
Aridshore66
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:51:37 PM

He started off on a real high, the band were laughing and rocking , everyone was happy, then he starting singing all the sad tributes to his parents and the young soldier, the rock a billy really suits him, but he doesnt have the voice for the sad stuff.
I always thought he was a real hunk and watched the movie s over and over but now I have heard him sing, I wouldnt of raced out to buy his CD, he should stick to acting and to susan sanadson, they were the perfect couple...
ryangb
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:52:15 PM

I really enjoyed this band. They even did the one that goes tum te tum te tum.