Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Artists for 2019 Options
jandjhill0000
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 6:20:21 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/1/2017
Posts: 92
Points: 276
Location: Beech Mtn.
reader57 wrote:
Sea Sick Steve and Tony Joe White both have new albums



Tony Joe has just cancelled his tour here in a few weeks for health reasons I believe.
mgwfall
Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2018 3:38:37 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/6/2009
Posts: 598
Points: -404
Ben Caplan (played Bluesfest 2013 (I think)) would be another nice one to see return.
glenboss
Posted: Sunday, October 07, 2018 8:44:23 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/9/2011
Posts: 580
Points: -2,163
Just listening to a few old Ian Matthews records. I googled his current stuff and he would be good to have at bluesfest.
Regards Glen
repete
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 10:51:44 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/17/2008
Posts: 966
Points: 3,025
Wouldn't this just blow your mind??

Roseanne Cash and Ry Cooder performing the songs of Johnny Cash?

https://www.sfjazz.org/globalassets/pdfs/rosanne-cash-and-ry-cooder-cash-and-cooder-on-cash-the-music-of-johnny-cash-.pdf

Hangin' out on Frenchmen
Styx1954
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 4:44:04 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/3/2013
Posts: 44
Points: 135
Both Elvis Costello and Richard Thompson have new albums out. It has been a few years since Thompson’s last appearance and listening to new album I still rate him as one of the best guitarist around. Elvis I could see every year.
jandjhill0000
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2018 5:59:09 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/1/2017
Posts: 92
Points: 276
Location: Beech Mtn.


John Prine here in Feb/March touring. Could it be he will add to the 30th?




bonddm20020000
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2018 6:44:19 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/21/2016
Posts: 483
Points: -3,966
jandjhill0000 wrote:


John Prine here in Feb/March touring. Could it be he will add to the 30th?





Yes, I think it’s quite likely that Prine, his band and crew will hang around for 6 weeks after their Australian tour finishes so they can play Bluesfest!

Feb 27, 2019 Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland
Feb 28, 2019 Isaac Theatre Royal, Christchurch
Mar 02, 2019 TSB Arena, Wellington
Mar 05, 2019 The Tivoli, Brisbane
Mar 07, 2019 Palais Theatre, Melbourne
Mar 09, 2019 State Theatre, Sydney

jandjhill0000
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2018 6:56:02 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/1/2017
Posts: 92
Points: 276
Location: Beech Mtn.
bonddm20020000 wrote:
jandjhill0000 wrote:


John Prine here in Feb/March touring. Could it be he will add to the 30th?





Yes, I think it’s quite likely that Prine, his band and crew will hang around for 6 weeks after their Australian tour finishes so they can play Bluesfest!

Feb 27, 2019 Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland
Feb 28, 2019 Isaac Theatre Royal, Christchurch
Mar 02, 2019 TSB Arena, Wellington
Mar 05, 2019 The Tivoli, Brisbane
Mar 07, 2019 Palais Theatre, Melbourne
Mar 09, 2019 State Theatre, Sydney




Stranger things have happened. End of a long tour- holiday and re-charge. Just a thought....
bonddm20020000
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2018 7:07:17 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/21/2016
Posts: 483
Points: -3,966
jandjhill0000 wrote:
bonddm20020000 wrote:
jandjhill0000 wrote:


John Prine here in Feb/March touring. Could it be he will add to the 30th?





Yes, I think it’s quite likely that Prine, his band and crew will hang around for 6 weeks after their Australian tour finishes so they can play Bluesfest!

Feb 27, 2019 Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland
Feb 28, 2019 Isaac Theatre Royal, Christchurch
Mar 02, 2019 TSB Arena, Wellington
Mar 05, 2019 The Tivoli, Brisbane
Mar 07, 2019 Palais Theatre, Melbourne
Mar 09, 2019 State Theatre, Sydney




Stranger things have happened. End of a long tour- holiday and re-charge. Just a thought....

What are his band and crew doing while Prine is having a holiday/re-charge?
jandjhill0000
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2018 8:06:24 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/1/2017
Posts: 92
Points: 276
Location: Beech Mtn.
bonddm20020000 wrote:
jandjhill0000 wrote:
bonddm20020000 wrote:
jandjhill0000 wrote:


John Prine here in Feb/March touring. Could it be he will add to the 30th?





Yes, I think it’s quite likely that Prine, his band and crew will hang around for 6 weeks after their Australian tour finishes so they can play Bluesfest!

Feb 27, 2019 Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland
Feb 28, 2019 Isaac Theatre Royal, Christchurch
Mar 02, 2019 TSB Arena, Wellington
Mar 05, 2019 The Tivoli, Brisbane
Mar 07, 2019 Palais Theatre, Melbourne
Mar 09, 2019 State Theatre, Sydney




Stranger things have happened. End of a long tour- holiday and re-charge. Just a thought....

What are his band and crew doing while Prine is having a holiday/re-charge?


Rehearsing for Bluesfest.
glenboss
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 12:36:53 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/9/2011
Posts: 580
Points: -2,163
jandjhill0000 wrote:
bonddm20020000 wrote:
jandjhill0000 wrote:
bonddm20020000 wrote:
jandjhill0000 wrote:


John Prine here in Feb/March touring. Could it be he will add to the 30th?





Yes, I think it’s quite likely that Prine, his band and crew will hang around for 6 weeks after their Australian tour finishes so they can play Bluesfest!

Feb 27, 2019 Bruce Mason Centre, Auckland
Feb 28, 2019 Isaac Theatre Royal, Christchurch
Mar 02, 2019 TSB Arena, Wellington
Mar 05, 2019 The Tivoli, Brisbane
Mar 07, 2019 Palais Theatre, Melbourne
Mar 09, 2019 State Theatre, Sydney




Stranger things have happened. End of a long tour- holiday and re-charge. Just a thought....

What are his band and crew doing while Prine is having a holiday/re-charge?


Rehearsing for Bluesfest.


As Harry MAnx said last year in the middle of his show "rehearsals are for cowards"
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.131 seconds.