Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Tent City Options
rosssimon19550000
Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 2:44:35 PM
Groups: Member

I have a tent booked. I have the ticket. It says from 29th March to 2nd of April. Since the festival is still running on the 2nd does the booking include the night of the 2nd
greybeard
Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 3:40:55 PM

The bluesfest web site gives an indirect suggestion that it does
Quote:
Can I bring my car?

Each tent is allowed one car parked next to it.
You will NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE YOUR CAR IN AND OUT OF THE FESTIVAL.
If you would like to use your car for the duration of the festival you must park your car in the day parking area. You may only re-enter the campground with your vehicle on the day your camping ticket expires to pack up and leave the site. (for example if you have a 3 day Friday, Saturday, Sunday ticket you can only re-enter with your vehicle on Monday morning to leave the site by 10am)
Only camping ticket holders are allowed to leave their car in the car park over night.

So if your ticket expires Sunday you have to leave on Monday

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
greybeard
Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 3:51:40 PM

This is even more explicit

Quote:
5 day camping tickets, including Tipis, Tent Motels & GLAMPING for Bluesfest 2018 are now available!

Camping right in the heart of the Bluesfest home at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm is the way to go!

All campgrounds are located on the grass fields adjacent to the Festival grounds, where the musical adventure takes place. The campground offers a campers cafe (serving hot breakfasts, coffee, milk, ice and other limited items), laundry, toilets and showers.

As a 5 Day Ticket holder you can arrive on the Wednesday (day before Festival - 28th of March) from 10.30am and get settled in for your Easter Bluesfest long weekend. You can stay until Tuesday 3rd of April - 10am.

Please also take a moment to read the Terms & Conditions of our camping below - we know they can be a little tedious to read, but there is a lot of info in there. Thank you!

See https://www.bluesfest.com.au/pages/?ParentPageID=46&PageID=93

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.