Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Metallica Options
skot20_58
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:50:00 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 866
Points: -573
I have heard from a good solid source Metallica have been approached to play the Monday night headline slot on mojo next year.??


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
BC1987
Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 8:34:39 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/22/2012
Posts: 596
Points: 862
Location: lismore nsw
would certainly be interesting if this was to come through, although from how it is looking i would put my money on lionel richie & nile rogers to be the monday headliners when you take a look at their rescheduled dates it makes sense especially with the absensce of a brisbane date which was previously scheduled for the tour. coincidently, zac brown band apparantly covered enter sandman at bluesfest this year on the sunday so wouldn't be the first time metallica songs would make an appearance at bluesfest if it comes off.
Bradders
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 8:41:18 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 11/3/2011
Posts: 97
Points: 230
That'll be a clusterf*&k of epic proportions, much like Santana this year, there won't be much else to draw the crowd away from one stage...
humanracin
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 10:06:13 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/20/2010
Posts: 362
Points: 530

Wha... ? LOL
bucetti1
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 3:27:41 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2011
Posts: 903
Points: 393
Metallica at Bluesfest.
Believe that and you'll believe anything.

When they go low-we go high.
eileenk9
Posted: Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:19:04 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 989
Points: -2,628
Location: Northern NSW
Yeah.. right

andrewaw1230000
Posted: Saturday, September 9, 2017 8:27:50 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 11/30/2016
Posts: 40
Points: 23
I would love it if Metallica were on!!!
skot20_58
Posted: Saturday, September 9, 2017 11:34:38 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 866
Points: -573
andrewaw1230000 wrote:
I would love it if Metallica were on!!!




That's the spirit!!!!! Well you will be in heaven Easter Monday next year.


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
bonddm20020000
Posted: Saturday, September 9, 2017 12:10:27 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/21/2016
Posts: 401
Points: -2,863
skot20_58 wrote:
andrewaw1230000 wrote:
I would love it if Metallica were on!!!




That's the spirit!!!!! Well you will be in heaven Easter Monday next year.

https://www.metallica.com/tour/30831
skot20_58
Posted: Saturday, September 9, 2017 9:09:43 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/26/2008
Posts: 866
Points: -573
bonddm20020000 wrote:
skot20_58 wrote:
andrewaw1230000 wrote:
I would love it if Metallica were on!!!




That's the spirit!!!!! Well you will be in heaven Easter Monday next year.

https://www.metallica.com/tour/30831




😜


Dear Skot,
Are you going to be a goose all your life?
eileenk9
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 8:19:46 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 989
Points: -2,628
Location: Northern NSW
skot20_58 wrote:
bonddm20020000 wrote:
skot20_58 wrote:
andrewaw1230000 wrote:
I would love it if Metallica were on!!!




That's the spirit!!!!! Well you will be in heaven Easter Monday next year.

https://www.metallica.com/tour/30831




😜


Haha.. sprung!
donny20
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:00:12 AM
Rank: Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/21/2012
Posts: 22
Points: -322
Love you Peter Noble for the music you have brought us over the last 27 years.Peter has publicly stated that Heavy Metal is the 1 genre he would not entertain.Maybe the Marshall Stacks are to much for Pete`s tired old ears.He`d rather listen to aggressive,boring,monotone,bad poetry rubbish called rap,so forget about Metallica,Zac Wylde,or any other Metal.
eileenk9
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:19:30 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 989
Points: -2,628
Location: Northern NSW
donny20 wrote:
Love you Peter Noble for the music you have brought us over the last 27 years.Peter has publicly stated that Heavy Metal is the 1 genre he would not entertain.Maybe the Marshall Stacks are to much for Pete`s tired old ears.He`d rather listen to aggressive,boring,monotone,bad poetry rubbish called rap,so forget about Metallica,Zac Wylde,or any other Metal.


If I had my choice between the two I'd definitely go for Metal
littlewillie
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:38:43 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2008
Posts: 551
Points: 1,604
eileenk9 wrote:
donny20 wrote:
Love you Peter Noble for the music you have brought us over the last 27 years.Peter has publicly stated that Heavy Metal is the 1 genre he would not entertain.Maybe the Marshall Stacks are to much for Pete`s tired old ears.He`d rather listen to aggressive,boring,monotone,bad poetry rubbish called rap,so forget about Metallica,Zac Wylde,or any other Metal.


If I had my choice between the two I'd definitely go for Metal


Ditto , metal over rap any day.
eileenk9
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:23:14 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 989
Points: -2,628
Location: Northern NSW
littlewillie wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
donny20 wrote:
Love you Peter Noble for the music you have brought us over the last 27 years.Peter has publicly stated that Heavy Metal is the 1 genre he would not entertain.Maybe the Marshall Stacks are to much for Pete`s tired old ears.He`d rather listen to aggressive,boring,monotone,bad poetry rubbish called rap,so forget about Metallica,Zac Wylde,or any other Metal.


If I had my choice between the two I'd definitely go for Metal


Ditto , metal over rap any day.


Bring it on Peter Noble and no more rap crap at Bluesfest please
nelson7007
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:14:11 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/5/2013
Posts: 100
Points: -1,054
eileenk9 wrote:
littlewillie wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
donny20 wrote:
Love you Peter Noble for the music you have brought us over the last 27 years.Peter has publicly stated that Heavy Metal is the 1 genre he would not entertain.Maybe the Marshall Stacks are to much for Pete`s tired old ears.He`d rather listen to aggressive,boring,monotone,bad poetry rubbish called rap,so forget about Metallica,Zac Wylde,or any other Metal.


If I had my choice between the two I'd definitely go for Metal


Ditto , metal over rap any day.


Bring it on Peter Noble and no more rap crap at Bluesfest please


You are prodding the sleeping beast! I feel a lecture coming on from across the water about the popularity of rap and the importance of its inclusion as BF is a commercial operation.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.131 seconds.