Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ash Grunwald at 2010 AIR AWARDS (Melbourne) Options
banksia
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 3:08:56 PM
Groups: Member

GUYS! Great news, if you havent already heard, Ash Grunwald's been nominated for BEST INDEPENDENT BLUES AND ROOTS ALBUM; Hot Mama Vibes (Delta Groove/Shock) for this years AIR Awards!

Thought you'd like to know that this Friday Oct 1st (this week) the JAGERMEISTER INDEPENDENT MUSIC AWARDS will be at The Forum Theatre, Melbourne. Doors open at 8:00pm and tickets are $29 + BF, if you're interested and are available now through Ticketmaster!

Ash is a MASSIVELY worthy nominee and I personally hope he kicks it! If anyone'es interested in publishing this on your blog and/or social networking sites as a news item, please let me know if you do and we could link back to you on the Aus Indie blog!

Also, if anyone is keen, I can provide access to Ash himself so you could have an exclusive interview for your blog?! Keen?!

If anyone would like to do a guest post on the Aus Indies blog, that can be arranged also. Oh the options!!!!

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Cheers,

Justine

PS - To win a double pass to the gig change your status on Facebook to: "I want to go to the Jagermeister Independent Music Awards" and tag AIR | Australian Independent Records. You could rub shoulders with industry and catch an awesome lineup including British India, Cloud Control, Amity Affliction and M-Phazes. Come support ASH!!!!!!!!