Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Palmwods Got The Blues Sat March 20 Options
1Bindoggie
Posted: Saturday, March 13, 2010 11:17:45 AM
Groups: Member

Palmwoods Got The blues is back again on sat March 20.

Kicking off the show, Asa Broomhall sans band but well equipped with his great songs, masterful musicianship and well honed rootsy voice is the perfect appetizer for the acts too follow

www.myspace.com/asabroomhall

Making another of her highly anticipated visits to Palmwoods after making the long drive up the Pacific highway from Wollongong, Anni Piper is primed for greater recognition worldwide after the January launch of her first international release “Two’s Company” on the US based Blue Leaf records.
Statuesque and striking, Anni’s bass playing lays down classic texas shuffles for the flying fretwork of Sam Worthington, who in turn creates the perfect forum for Anni’s original and acclaimed blues. Receiving significant airplay on the Living Blues charts worldwide, Anni Piper always packs the house at Palmwoods so get there early

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlHRFfn-N_I

www.myspace.com/annipiper

After months in Europe, Hat Fitz’s return to Palmwoods is enough to ease the financial worries of an entire pub full of happy punters eager to dance and carouse till the early hours. Set to make his 15th appearance at the East Coast Blues festival over Easter, Hat’s flying fingers and grindstone vocals are now paired with the beautiful irish singer and percussionist Cara Robinson. Hat’s music has always paid homage to the great irish musical traditions but fear not that he might be somewhat tempered by his new muse. One of Australias greatest blues acts just received a feminine touch that could amaze and astound you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00MVxa7pWEA

“My sincere compliments on the quality of the music. I listened and liked what I heard, this is music I can and do enjoy.” - Bruce Iglauer, President, Alligator Records, Chicago, USA

www.hatfitz.net

Sat March 20
Palmwoods Got Tthe Blue
Palmwoods Hotel
Main St Palmwoods
Hat Fitz & Cara Robinson
Anni Piper band
Asa Broomhall
5.30pm
free entry