Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Looking for festival Friends! Options
jamie4445
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:08:23 PM
Groups: Member

Hey there,

my name is Jamie, im a backpacker from the UK. Im looking for some people to share a tent and generally have an amazing time at the Bluesfest!

Im 18, travelling around the country on my own. Couldnt resist the oppurtunity to see some of my favourite artists at the festival, so i just ended up booking a ticket for myself. Im thinking it would be alot better if i had someone to go with though!

So if you or anyone you know is looking for someone else to go with, it would be great to hear from you :)

Thanks!

Jamie
alickweber
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 8:44:22 PM
Groups: Guest

Jamie - I'd recommend going even if no one on here responds - although I'm sure others will (see 'Bluesfest All Alone' post in Q & A's).

You'll have a blast & see some great music - plus it's a better fest than most with sun and sand so close to complement the bonza line up that they bring each year...

Hope you enjoy your time in Aus & maybe see ya in Byron at Easter!
wildthing
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 9:02:06 AM
Groups: Member

Yeah Jamie. If your camping, your next tent neighbour will be a buddy I don't doubt. Everyone is so friendly. Stay tuned to this forum as people try to meet up at the Rails Hotel in Byron earlier for lunch on the first day, coz it doesn't kick off till 4pm I think. We staying at the Arts Factory Backpckers lodge again and you meet heaps of peeps there too. EEEEEEEEEK! can't wait.