Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Neil Young Tour Announced Tomorrow Options
TheLoneRanger
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 11:53:56 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/19/2008
Posts: 3,636
Points: 8,688
Location: 46* South
bucetti1 wrote:
It could be worse.Thank someone you don't love Kiss.

Right on Bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdWjYuwTTrU
"An artist never really chooses when and where they will play.It is for promoters to make offers.It comes down as to whether tours are financially viable." Quote John Mayall.
bonddm20020000
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 2:36:01 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/21/2016
Posts: 400
Points: -2,866
bucetti1 wrote:
The Stones released a brilliant blues album last year.
They have lots left.

I'm a fan, but they've only released 1 album of original material in the last 20 years (2005).
Also, I reckon they should have hired someone (e.g., Kim Wilson) to play harmonica on their blues album.
Mick cut an album's worth of blues tracks about 25 years ago and hired the late Lester Butler for harmonica duties.
This is the only track that's been officially released.
Checkin' Up On My Baby - Mick Jagger & The Red Devils

bucetti1
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 3:17:35 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/20/2011
Posts: 874
Points: 306
Sure
But anything's better than pearl jam.

When they go low-we go high.
regards
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 3:34:24 PM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/20/2009
Posts: 517
Points: 658
I have seen quite a few Pearl Jam gigs over the years, thanks to things we have been doing, and they go OK.

And I certainly would not mind them at BluesFest. I would them take over most lame rappers any day of the weak.

As for the Stones Blues Album, I don't mind some of the songs I have heard.

But my English friend who is a Blues Expert, cannot cop it at all.
eileenk9
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 4:11:16 PM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 947
Points: -2,269
Location: Northern NSW
regards wrote:
I have seen quite a few Pearl Jam gigs over the years, thanks to things we have been doing, and they go OK.

And I certainly would not mind them at BluesFest. I would them take over most lame rappers any day of the weak.



Here in Australia .. or overseas? I think Vedder's solo show would be great addition to the Bluesfest lineup. He's playing at some festivals in Europe later this year so Bluesfest could be an option one year I'm thinking.

eileenk9
Posted: Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:02:24 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 947
Points: -2,269
Location: Northern NSW
I'm starting to worry about Neil Young. The Bridge School Benefit Concert which Neil hosts, has been cancelled this year. Neil states in his letter that it's due to personal reasons.

https://bridgeschool.org/concert/news.php

Anxious

c0kebloke
Posted: Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:56:22 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 759
Points: -3,903
Location: Struggletown
eileenk9 wrote:
I'm starting to worry about Neil Young. The Bridge School Benefit Concert which Neil hosts, has been cancelled this year. Neil states in his letter that it's due to personal reasons.

https://bridgeschool.org/concert/news.php

Anxious


Still looks like he will be playing at Farm Aid on September 16 https://youtu.be/LUme0LltE-E


http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2017/6/13/2017-farm-aid-featuring-neil-young-john-mellencamp-and-more.html


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
eileenk9
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 8:52:54 AM

Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 947
Points: -2,269
Location: Northern NSW
c0kebloke wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
I'm starting to worry about Neil Young. The Bridge School Benefit Concert which Neil hosts, has been cancelled this year. Neil states in his letter that it's due to personal reasons.

https://bridgeschool.org/concert/news.php

Anxious


Still looks like he will be playing at Farm Aid on September 16 https://youtu.be/LUme0LltE-E


http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2017/6/13/2017-farm-aid-featuring-neil-young-john-mellencamp-and-more.html


I hope so
c0kebloke
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 10:21:50 AM
Rank: Advanced Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/23/2011
Posts: 759
Points: -3,903
Location: Struggletown
eileenk9 wrote:
c0kebloke wrote:
eileenk9 wrote:
I'm starting to worry about Neil Young. The Bridge School Benefit Concert which Neil hosts, has been cancelled this year. Neil states in his letter that it's due to personal reasons.

https://bridgeschool.org/concert/news.php

Anxious


Still looks like he will be playing at Farm Aid on September 16 https://youtu.be/LUme0LltE-E


http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2017/6/13/2017-farm-aid-featuring-neil-young-john-mellencamp-and-more.html


I hope so

Could be just what he says for personal reasons.
After all they have been divorced for a few years & may not want to work together on this project anymore.


They got the cocaine, oxycontin, mushrooms, marijuana
Vodka, plastic pop-off, twist one off
Yesterday I smoked, today I don't
Yeah, yeah, yeah


The Ike Reilly Assassination:Valentine's Day In Juárez
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

SoClean Theme Created by Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.8 (NET v2.0) - 3/29/2008
Copyright © 2003-2008 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.
This page was generated in 0.147 seconds.