Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

A musical Pregnancy Test Options
c0kebloke
Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2011 6:19:43 AM
Groups: Guest

waffles
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 4:03:08 PM
Groups: Member

is this the only section without tickets for sale or a room with a breakfast thrown in.

I don't want to hang up my rock n roll shoes
I get a good time feeling every time I hear those blues.
greybeard
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:08:59 PM

I could offer waffles a room with breakfast thrown up ! if that helps.

Heading out for the East Coast / Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, / Tangled up in blues.
waffles
Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:40:36 PM

i came her to get away from dodgy ticket deals and laundrys with a view.now i come here to get away from hungover whingers. if they think theyve got issues talk to coke.happy days coke hope you got home safely.

I don't want to hang up my rock n roll shoes
I get a good time feeling every time I hear those blues.
c0kebloke
Posted: Friday, April 29, 2011 10:24:11 PM
Groups: Guest

Got home fine thanks Waffles.
Transfer to the airport was put back to cover weather & traffic so i made it just in time to duck out for one last ciggie then on the plane.

Caught up with Jaffa (Bob) on teusday great to see him again as i've not seen him in a couple of years.
Tuesday's bf took longer to get home than other days but i expected that so i gave up a bit of pfunk to get out in time to get a cab.
I didn't want to miss any of that set once i got into it but one has to think ahead @ bf.

Left just after 10.pm got in just after midnight.
It took 3 attempts to get a cab to fit the "black beast" scooter in.
The driver was a great guy who used to live & drive cabs where i live.
I told him in those days i never remembered getting home let alone who drove me.

Shared the cab with 3 others who had waited nearly as long as myself & told them i was happy to share & could help with the fare as cabs are half price for me but they would have none of it & insisted in paying my fare as well.
The driver told them i would be ok with it as his mate had driven me to bf & i wanted a few others in the cab with me on the trip to bf thurs as they had waited a long time & it saves a few $ for all but they insisted on paying so the driver turned off the meter after i got out saved them $40.
As it turned out on thur they were happy with a $10 fare instead of $60

Went halves with a driver giving a couple of girls (aged about 15 OR 16) a free ride home another day & it seems the driver had the same thinking as myself.
They were very exited as it was the first bf for them & we were thinking the budget for them may be a little tight & being the last day for them it would be nice to send them off on a good note.

All up a great fest again.
Much better than the red devil days,seems the bigger the fest gets the more i work out how to go about it & the better organised it becomes.

The bad weather on tuesday morning had litle impact as i was thinking of hanging out at Jambalaya regardless.
I got a ride in on a golf buggy & one of the staff went in to push the scooter back to me.
Got on the bus first each time . . . with that sort of service i felt like a v.i.p without the extra cost of a v.i.p ticket ;)
Only time i trudged through the mud between Jambalaya & crossroads was to finish of a few drink tickets.